Booking a Room
One great perk of membership is that you can use our huddle and conference rooms. Depending on your level of membership, you have a certain number of free conference room hours, and then a member discount if you need to rent additional space. To check you allotted hours, please review our membership options at www.hqraleigh.com/membership. To book a room, follow the steps below:
- Once you have decided on a date and time for your meeting, go online to the Nexudus user portal athttp://hqraleigh.spaces.nexudus.com/en
- Sign into the portal
- In the top right corner of the screen go to HQ Raleigh > Bookings
- On the calendar, select the desired room, date, and time.
- Click “Save booking”
Booking last minute? If you didn’t reserve ahead of time but you are in the space, you can also walk up to one of the I Pads outside of the room and hit “use now” and enter in your info to book the room.
We have 6 huddle rooms in this space. Huddle rooms are rooms which can hold about 4-5 people and they are ideal for a quick meeting if you have a guest visiting, or for hopping on a phone conference with your team. All rooms have a VoIP phone with a direct number which you can share if you need to receive a call. Should you need to dial internationally, please message a staff member to make sure we have the phone set up to call to that country code. All rooms are labeled with their name outside of the door. “U” stands for upstairs. “D” stands for downstairs. If you forget which room here are some hints:
- U1: Furniture room (no table)
- U2: All white room, next to the E-Clinic
- U3: Located at the top of the stairs (the only huddle room with a TV)
- U4: Located next to the quiet co-working space
- D1: First floor, first door around the corner
- D2: First floor, second door
To Connect to the TV in Huddle room U3, you can use Airplay if you have a Mac or an HDMI cable if you have a PC. Specific instructions are located in the room. To learn how to book a room, search for “Booking a Room”.